It’s the 11th year of the annual Georgia Pre-K Week event! This year’s event will virtually bring together people from across the state to celebrate the importance of Georgia’s Pre-K program and the more than 1.6 million youth educated since it began in 1992. We hope you will join us!
PRE-K WEEK FOR PRE-K SITES
The first 300 sites to register will automatically receive a complimentary Pre-K Week yard sign to display!
Other benefits include:
1. Be entered to win one of several special prize packages for your Pre-K classroom
2. Receive access to videos from legislators, as well as tools and information to help you participate in Pre-K Week
3. Get connected with organizations in your area who are interested in hosting virtual activities with your site.
Georgia Pre-K Week 2021 Resources
Download and use any of the following materials!
Enter the 2021 photo contest for a chance to win prizes!
FAQs for Pre-K Sites
To ensure that early education remains a priority for our state and local leaders, it is important that every community understands and supports quality learning for all children. Your Pre-K center’s participation will open up the opportunity for leaders to get a first-hand look at the high quality early learning taking place at your center.
Jabari Jumps by Gaia Cornwall is this year’s official book.
- Invite local leaders to create a video message for your Pre-K center! Use the sample local leader invitation to make the ask and raise awareness of the importance of quality early education.
- Start planning activities to do during Pre-K Week with your students! Be sure to check back for activity ideas and lesson plans centered around this year’s official Pre-K Week Book, Jabari Jumps by Gaia Cornwall.
- Share your festivities! Our communication tools make it easy to promote your events and program. Upload to social media using the hashtag #GaPreKWeek.
Where available, Georgia Power or one of our community partners may reach out to you to help you host a Pre-K Week celebration. We hope you will respond to one of these partners should they extend an invitation to help you in hosting your Pre-K Week event.